Tuesday, August 19

我的痛像把刀
血在流看得到
你却在 她怀抱 微笑

Just being random.
Felt that this sentence had a very
sourish feeling.
A sentence from 眼泪知道 by 温岚.
I love this song.

I wanna sing.
Party-world..
K-Box...
NOT ENOUGH!
I wanna sing to everybody.
( Its impossible, i know i know.)
Anybody going this 2 places soon,
inform me okay?
I'll be glad to accompany you. :)

Tend the "Nestle" cart-shop today.
Because of my CCA?
Entrepreneurship club.
Sound chim?
But its just mixing drinks& cooking cupcorns.
Yea, ofcause not. :D
Its about business~~~~~~~~
Sold a lot of cupcorns today,
ate a lot too,
while cooking. :x
Sigh, tiring work.

Exams is coming!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHH.
I'm afraid i cant cope with my BFD.
My pea-size brain can't take it.
I got to ask papa to buy
more ginko pills for me.
Good for memory aye? :DD

Miru is beside me,
biting on the cloth he just found.
He bite almost whatever
cloth he find.
Kept running here& there today.
Dont know whats wrong with him.
Too much snacks maybe.
& HAHA.
I haven got my phone repaired.
I'm so getting used to it looking at only
half of the screen.
Only my friends will be suffering!!
Heh.
Cause they gotto spacebar spacebar spacebar
the msg they gonna send to me,
in order for me to see.
Thanks peeps!!! :D

Miss beibei loads. :)
Careful when swimming tomorrow.
& i wanna you to be late. :x
You should know why~~~~~

Yawns.

BYE!