Sunday, August 17

I went church today!
WOOH~
Dontknow for how long,
ever since i went church.
3-4 months? Yes.
Jie was driving today,
so lobang together luh.
If shes not driving,
im not going. :x
Saw someone i doesnt want to see at all.
She/He is the FIRST PERSON i saw in church.
Stab me please.....
Sibei sway,
but alright la,
i manage to forget the face very fast. :D

Went Vivo with Daddy,Mummy,Jie& Liang-ge.
Daddy dote Miru A LOT can?
We went PetSafari,
then daddy was like picking a lot of toys
for Miru.
He knows Miru loves those type of toys
that can squeak,
then daddy was there,choosing& pressing every toy to hear
them squeak. -_-
Then bought snacks for Miru too.
Hes a lucky ass man!

Baby went out with his friends today.
Left me alone at home. :(
Eat SeoulGarden also got 2nd round.
Silly beibei. :)

Sigh, tomorrow school again.
Alright alright...
I LOVE SCHOOL.
I LOVE SCHOOL.
I LOVE SCHOOL.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
DONT YOU?
_|_

I'm tired today.
Gonna sleep early tonight!
I'm so becoming like Po.

SEEYAAAAAAA!