Saturday, August 16




HEllO!
Woosh!
I went to school EVERYDAY this week.
Clapclaps! :D

Went to fetch daddy yesterday,
went ChangiTerminal3. Nothing much there seriously.
Ate popeye without fail. I hate the bread...
Daddy gained weight! HAHA.
& ofcause, he bought loads of things for us!
:DDD He bought a seal for me& jiejie.
Those olden days "Chop".
& the chop is my chinese name.
TANGSUTING!
Its pretty.
Too bad, my handphone is spoilt!
If not i'll sure gonna post it up.
:((((( fcuking phone.

School was fun today.
I was a lil' lil' late for OFA.
Alamelu didnt scold.
Think she hack care already. :x
Went home together with Kelly.
Actually suppose to go threading with Siree,
but we were late. :/
SORRY HENGHENG!
Met the rest at FarEastPlaza.
Walked around, slack, talk-cock at McDonald's.
I laughed a lot recently,
cried,
anger too.
I love you guys!
I really laughed a lot.
:DDDDDDDD
Played truthORdare beside Takashimaya.
-__- what a place. But nearer compared to
ISTANA.
Was so so so so fun.
Syamil, come to mama~ :xxxxxxx

Beibei is sick again. :(
Gonna bring him cough syrup.
I have the best cough syrup!
From EUTONGSEN!
Lovey you beibei.

Goodnights Beibei.
Goodnights Miru.
Goodnights Siree.
Goodnights Mark.
Goodnights Fadzly.
Goodnights Syamil.
Goodnight Emil.
Goodnights Eza.
Goodnights Kelly.
Goodnights Kolrence.

BYE!