Saturday, August 23

Act-cute only
Siree's new addiction. :D


I'm Camera shy! :DDDD .
.
.
.

Hello, Miru here!
Guess this is which part of mine?

Do i look like a seal?
STOP tickling me

I'm learning how to type


I wouldnt let go~~
No, NEVER
My paws

I'm just trying to reach for something
I've strong hind legs


I think i can reach it


Spare me some food?


Miru is growing fatter& fatter everyday!
:DDDD
He is gonna be 3months old on 23rdAugust.
:DDDD
I love Miru.
:DDDD
Without those bitings please.

Went over to bei's place.
Was freaking tired.
I dont like talkative cab-drivers nowadays.
For example, today.
I told him, i wanna go by CTE then PIE.
He keep asking me try ECP then KPE.
Kanasai.
Then i told him that KPE way cost me $19,
while CTE only $16.
Then he went rattling on& on.
Said that CTE will have slow traffic in that
timing, cannot go by that way.
True enough, its kinda slow.
Then he say " See, i told you".
_|_ Then i say" Uncle, i like this way".
He shut up.
Weirdo.

I just slept whole day at bei's place.
I'm that tired i tell you.
So didnt went to catch Death Race.
Heng ar! :x

Going town tomorrow to repair my
pathetic half-screen phone. :(
Then prolly watch Death Race after that.
I wanna watch MeetDave, 12Lotus, WALL-E!
Waaaaaaaaaall-eeeeeeeeeee~~~~~

I'm sleepy.
Exams are coming.
I NEED MORE GINKO PILLS!

bye.