Thursday, November 13

Miru, tsk





I took this secretly
This as well

& this




Visited Singpost.
Kinda boring, nothing much to see in their machinery area.
However, its their machine that interest us.
Distributing each & every letter to different areas,
its cool de luh.

Met bei after the trip, & played with Tarot cards.
E helped H as well as myself,
to say about our rs.
True enough, everything she said is all true.
I don't share my things with E,
yet she know everything that happened between me & bei.
-Faint-

It works like this,
i was told to picked out 6 cards from a deck of Tarots.
Every card i picked, i must think of those times with bei.
In the conclusion, both E & i, doesn't really know what it means.

There are only 3 words left,
Arrogance,
Impotence,
Haughtiness.
o.o

Was kinda stump,
when i saw that word, " impotence".
Gah.
:)

Didn't attend school today,
i sprained my ankle. :(
Aw.
Holidays coming!
35days more to my M18 !
Hiakhiakhiakhiakhiakhiakhiakhiakhiakhiak.

Bye.

No comments: