Friday, November 14


Malaysian worker dies after being attacked by white tigers at zoo.

-____________________________________-

Why Zoo?
Why the White Tigers?

I don`t get it.
Why not Jurong Bird Park?
Why not the crocs, or polar bears?
Or the penguins.

He is the first man, to die in the zoo.
Clap claps. :D

Imagine those bites inflicted on him.
Its not like one bite = fatal.
Is many many bites = fatal.
So torturing & scary.
Wonder how those people react who witness the
white-tigers-eating-human-live-telecast incident.
I guess the white tigers had a great meal,
with finally live jumping food,
rather then those raw food.

When i was in P1,
i remembered that my teacher told me this joke.

Why do lions eat raw meat?
Because they cant cook.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAs.
:)))

My group are still rushing our
marketing research report which is due tomorrow.
Very last minute, i know.
Just finished my tea, & I'm fcuking awake.

Is there anybody that died of insomnia?

No comments: