Monday, October 27


Step 1 : Get somebody to hold you
Step 2 : Steady your paw
Tadahhhh"I'm ready for the ear cleanser! "


Just as we're engrossing taking pics...

...

...........

......


They came behind me silently -____-

Godly Almond biscuit :D
Chocolate chocolate rumbaaaaaSUNKISS TWIST

As usual, I'm late again!
Met up with M & J at FarEast as our dear boss
need to buy his clothes.
Had yum yum chicky rice J introduced,
not bad thou, loads of people awaiting for our seats.
Shop around & we saw this Halloween corner,
so went up & cam whore.
Suddenly got 2 masked thingy behind J & me,
we really chua sai luh.
Cause they're really silent !

Roam the whole Orchard, & my legs is breaking!
I bet J's legs too luh!
Finally he bought a jacket from Zara which cost $299.
Wakaaao.
While in Zara, we saw this angmoh & he look really familiar.
& yea, remembered that he act in 小孩不笨,
that angmoh competitor or something.

Anyway, it rained heavily halfway &
thank God we found a seat at Spinelli.
Their Sunkiss Twist is so effing nice lah!
I love it, orange juice with vanilla, imagine,
CRRRREAMY!
Heeeeees. :D

Bei came over & had dinner as daddy is cooking. :))
So tired luh, slept after dinner with baby.
Didn't spend much time today. :((((
Sigh, & tomorrow's lessons would be bored.

Bye.

Cambodia, wait for me! :D

No comments: