Saturday, October 25


Exoro Game
Prison Break" Look at how tall am i ! "


I'm too bored :)
It reminds me of someone..I had the most tiring feet in my 18 years today!
I wore my heels for the whole damn day,
not only that, was walking all over the school.
Theres no blister nor friction, but its just tiring.
I swear that i'll bring my slipper along next Friday!

Attend the ExoroGame after school,
& it definately kill loads of my brain cells.
Together with M & S, we came in the 5th
out of the 10 groups.
I wasnt really clear what am i suppose to do,
but only know that i'm the C-MO
while M is the C-EO &
S is the C-TO.
:))))
The game is to buy stocks, sell it, make profits.
Its tiring again, but yea, we had fun !
Hees. =/

Dumbo beibei overslept in train & ended up in
Jurong station while he suppose to fetch me
at Clementi...
Previously was at Dover while suppose to
be at Redhill....
Why am i not surprise? :D

&.. &.. &..
I WATCHED MY FIRST M18 MOVIE TODAY!
TEEEEHEEEES !
TROPIC THUNDER! :)

Nice movie!
I LAUGHED MY ASS OUT.
But i think is kinda bloody? >< style="font-style: italic;">Tom Cruise,
he shocked me totally.
Theres also Iron Man & a guy from Epic Movie,
but funny lah dey.
& Ben Stiller always reminds me of H.
Their expression are same. :)
I laugh really hard throughout the movie lah.
Until i got stomach cramp, which i think bei
didn't realised that.
-_-

Gonna collect my blazer tomorrow.
Zzz.

Bye.

WO YAO QU CAMBODIA LEH .

* Off for CS * xoxo

No comments: