Wednesday, August 13

Not a single salty tear
Not a feeling in my chest
Baby i feel no stress
Im too fly to to be depressed

Alright.
The few sentences above..
is bullshet to me.

If im still not going to school,
im really gonna be De-bar from
examinations.
Well, im stress.
Stress about my attendance,
stress about the role-play,
stress about baby, you..

Ever since that day,
not long ago,
i've been thinking that,
am i the best for you?
Well, ofcause i want the best for you.
But am i?

Shocking.

This word have been revolving in my
mind ever since that day.

I tried to be confident enough,
but i just keep failing.
I just think that,
i've lost myself.
I'm not as loud spoken as before,
i'm not as hot-tempered as before.
With talking-out-loud, plus my
crazy anger last time,
i guess i'll have my confidence..

I'm feeling sourish, breathless..
I'm afraid you might walk
out of my life one day.
Your friends may say something,
your relatives maybe...
If you have chosen the right choice
one day,
I'll let go..

Maybe,
me,
will never be assured,
will never feel secure enough.

Yes, no doubts that i'm still brooding
over things that you've done before.
I tried so hard not to think about it,
just let it be...
Cant..
I still loves you as much.
But i would want the best for you.
If you still prefer your past,
then yea..
I cant bear to leave you ofcause...

I've been feeling paranoid,
i never stopped.
Sometimes i would really just wanna cry.
Cry for?
Cause i hate the paranoid feeling.
I'll go checking& checking everday, everytime.
I dontknow which thing you've said will be the truth.
All truth?
or
All lies?
You've lied to me,
i've forgiven you,
yet i'm not getting over it.

Its just like a cycle,
Lies -> Paranoid -> Upset -> Trust again -> Lies -> Paranoid -> Upset
I'm afraid of this,
afraid of that.
Afraid that my whining& nagging will
irritate you.
& you'll get angry.
I doesnt like you to be angry with me.
I dontknow what to do,
so lost.
I just wanna whine abit,
let out my emotion,
i'll feel better...
Here i am,
blasting out in blog.

I FEEL LIKE CRYING SO HARD NOW.

I'm tired,
mentally.
Let me be the past me,
or maybe,
its long drown deep inside myself........

Its 2am now.
LET ME BLAST NOW!
Let me be a day of myself,
I WANNA BLAST ANY PEOPLE NOW.
Anyone? :)
SHOCKING?
shit you.
fcuk you.
kaninabei
chaocheebye.
honggan hor kou gan.
You say me, look at yourself.
_|_
FUCKYOU JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nights...