Saturday, June 21

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Weather have been so HOT for days, sentosa girls? :x
Dint do much today, im always nua-ing at home.
Bei came over today. TV, eat, sleep, TV, eat, sleep.
Lastly, pillow fight wth him. :D

Holidays is ending real fast for me!
I wouldnt be free for the next week, gotta tc of bei. :(
Squeezing all my outings & hmwk till the last week.
My cakes, when are we gonna meet out for the BFD scripts? :(

Im obviously wasting my holidays. Sigh.
I miss DP & my cakecakes! :(
We have to meet up real soon alright?

Days past so fast, its already June2008.
Felt like im just wasting my life away.
Not doing much meaningful things
compared to those years before.
mundane, sigh.

Cooping at home for tml, again.
I guess i've got to rent some VCDs very soon.
Bubyes.

-'- LOTR, peace beibei. :D