Sunday, June 22

Honesty, is only what ive asked for.
My senses is always right about things.
Especially things that you've done..
Getting bored as you went to jog,
Went back to our old blog, linked to another blog.
Indeed, i was right again..
Although it happened awhile ago,
its just a chat or something,
i felt that its alright.
Im just feeling sourish.
I've been telling you whatever things, honestly.
Telling you, not cause to get you jealous, but respecting.
Its better to know the truth from your mouth,
than to find out myself..




Din sleep very well last night.
Was sleeping on sister's bed as she requested to change for a night.
The bed was hard, my pillow was taken by someone.
Ended up sleeping on some other pillow which really made me very uncomfortable.
As usual, the snoring is always there, by someone. >:(
Terrible night!

Woke up at 12pm.
Feeling very grumpy, ate my branch, and was doing nothing at all.
Wanted to use the comp, daddy using.
Wanted to watch the TV, mummy watching.
Wanted to tag along with sis & bf for movie, rejected.
I regret not sleeping to pass time, rather than to see something that i rather not know.

Prolly, the weather is part of the reason why im feeling moody.
Additional of the fcuking night, IM GRUMPY!
Ate cookies, drank hot chocolate just to make myself feeling better.
Nah, none help.
I need your hug now. :(

Actually suppose to go for dinner at Chinatown soon, with family.
Im too lazy to get my butt moving, so not going with them.
But feeling kinda bloated after the cookies & hotchoco.
Listening to 背影, by 林宥嘉.
My mood got even worsen, stupid aye?
Still insist on listening to this type of songs now,
instead of my " shawty got lowlowlowlowlow ~~~~~ "
But its the song is really nice. :)

Alright, feel like berak-ing now. :D
( did i get the spelling right?)
Ciao peeps.