Monday, October 26

Swensen, KOI, Beard Papa!

ICE CREAM MILK TEA!




Jordon!
See! I really had Pineapple Seafood Baked Rice.


& it really does taste like nasi briyani.



Some curry beef baked rice with.........
.
.

.


.


.

.

.


KEROPOK!
First Nasi Briyani,
now KEROKPOK,
whats next?

Ah! This fried shitake mushroom is heaven!


So while I'm eating my beard papa just now....

They're interested in almost ALL food....


See, this is what I meant.

HARD CONCRETE EVIDENCE OKAY?
I don't know why Muji pose until like that.


PEEPS, DON'T GO SWENSENS OVER AT ION OKAY?

THEIR SERVICE SUCKS BIG TIME!

I CANT BELIEVE IT MAN!

Okay, that's all I wanna say.

* Swensens standard had dropped, dropped, dropped!

They ain't like this 10 years ago!

Food standard dropped, everything!

Compare Swensens in the past to now,

the first impression they gave is some sort of classy restaurant right?

Now? No.

No comments: