Tuesday, October 20

Carnivore, my god.

Okay, this is a roasted chicken heart.
My first time trying,
doesnt have any weird taste,
quite chewy thou.
& my hands were shaking while taking this picture.



Dine in at Carnivore on Sunday.
The food was okay, but the ambient was simply great.
Grab my salad & tonnes of tomatoes with mozzarella cheese!
So I thought the other food, meat etc must order then have.
Whilst eating, came some waiter with rolls or meat.
Something like kebab style, this time, Brazilian's style.
I tell you, no wonder the shop called " Carnivore".
Cause I nearly suffocate halfway through my meal.
Those waiter keep on coming and coming.
Slicing pieces of different meat onto your plate.
I haven even finished my lamb, here comes the beef!
So kinda stressful while eating, fighting against them,
like see can finish faster. -_-
I think I ate their roasted pineapple more than their meat.
Their roasted pineapples are fucking nice I swear.
Crispy at the outside, warm & sweet in the inside.
goddamnit.
& lastly,
DON'T WASTE YOUR $$$ TO WATCH PANDORUM.
I nearly fall asleep with Kelly.
:)

No comments: