Sunday, August 23

I love Saturday








Attend Aiko & Mickey's party over Urban Pooch.
As usual, Miru was gang by male dogs,
I wonder why.
Exams are coming.
& I think I'm not mugging hard enough at all.
Please Adeline,
wake up, buck up.
I feel like a living dead now,
life's really a bitch.
& this week is definitely a crazy one.
Many many many unhappiness occurred.
Of course, not on me.
I'm a happy girl, dude.
Well, I think I've seen too much ugly side of the earthlings.
& I'm becoming like one of them too.
Days in school now are like a battlefield for me.
Either defend yourself, or die.
Not against the tonnes of assignments,
but humans.
I bet I'll see more more more of them in future,
more horrible ones.
That's one unhappiness.
Two,
the feeling really suck balls when I
see people (or maybe one only) around me are going
through what I've gone through these few months.
Ran out of words to console my girl,
although I definitely understand how she's feeling.
Love have no right or wrong,
so don't blame yourself for making that decision.
Gawd, I sounded so vintage by saying that.
*goosebumps*
& remember,
I'll love you girl!
:D
Ps: Didn't have a haircut ever since Jan'09
Hair growwwwwww please,
mommy is waiting for you!


No comments: