Wednesday, July 22

Solar Eclipse

I'm totally blown off this morning when I'm
watching the Eclipse on teevee.
I'm looking so forward to this morning's eclipse
till that I dreamt of one, scary one.
It happened like the whole sky turned purplish with thick fogs.
& then my sissi, Miru, Muji & me locked in my own room.
Then the eclipse starts, & out from no where,
whole bunch of bats flew past.
They flew outside my block &
threaten to break the window.
& SUDDENLY,
my phone rang at 6:35AM.
My teacher called & remind me to go school at 9AM.
Bravo.
So I woke up again at 8:30 again,
in the end also late for school. cheyy.
So I waited in front of my teevee for the
live telecast from China.
I waited till 9:30 alright?!
There explain why I'm late for school.
The eclipse was damn awesome lah!
Some rich kias paid for an air ticket to fly on air
to watch the eclipse okay?!
$1,600 per ticket,
you pay me luh,
I'll tell you my dream then.
:D
Argh, I feel like drinking chicken soup. =/

No comments: