Saturday, July 18

Random random one

Some random updates for the past few days.
Finally, with the help from E's dad,
we manage to deliver back the food samples,
& we went all the way to Pasir Ris Farmway.
zzz
Aftermath, dine in at Kim's restaurant with Kelly.
The food there were yummylicious!
& their pricing is reasonable,
quality & quantity are just superb too!

Okay, the stingray is rather disappointing.
The sambal aint hawt.


You saw that?!
I've never seen a mussel that big luh.
The meat just protrude out from the shell.
-_-
16/17 July 2009

So on this day,
it was birthday for quite a number of my friends.
So I wanna say,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
Gladys
Siree
Ah Huat
Syamil
Marcus
:D
I went to watch HBP with my dearest cuzzy thanks
to my auntie who got the free ticket,
& I could just say that,
the ending sucks.
I wanna see more of the action scenes!
Actually, previous HP's movie,
there were quite a number of action scenes.
However, I see none in HBP!
Did you-know-who appear?
Gah, I think my memory is fading.
On another side, I think that Ron is cute!
& why Harry is with Ginny?!?!?!
Luckily that I didnt pay for the movie,
its not worth it!
Kaozxc.


:D






No comments: