Friday, May 29

Friday Night

I still prefer the first esp,
this ain't bad too.
:D
Ohmyohmy,
Terminator seriously blew off my mind.
The movie was great!
Christian Bale damn hawt I tell you!
He kind of resemble David Beckham?
Anyway, the movie damn nice lah!
Some more I watched it in The Grand Cathy,
which is main hall,
& need to pay extra $$$.
Why?
Simply because the sound effect is seriously
that fantastic that you could
feel the floor vibrating and and my heart
nearly throb out because its that surrounded and LOUD.
The screen was big & its in Digital kind,
meaning its clearer, more defined.
However, I still prefer Hall 1 in GWC's GV.
I rate this movie 9/10.
&&&&&, I'm so looking forward for
TRANSFORMER 2!
It will be damn nice,
I hope so.
& Kelly is soon to be 18 like finally?
Had dinner at Nippon Village.
Didn't manage to take any pictures,
cause we were too hungry that we gobbled
the food as soon as it landed on our table.
Lady A,B & C who doesn't want to be name,
did something horrible, terrible.
If you're curious,
ask me then.
I doesn't want to post it out here.
Curiosity kills the cat.

No comments: