Sunday, May 31

First Day of Work

HELLO!
I'm back from work!
Working at New Republic now.
A tiring one.
Upon realising, I've worked for 11 hours today.
However, most of the time, I just sat
behind the counter and day dream.
Only theres customers, then I'll serve.
I shall bring a book to read next time!
Anyway, my job wasn't tough at all,
time ticks very fast too.
Saw A LOT of familiar faces today.
:D
Heard from many people that, Iluma had this
damn fucking long escalator that brings you
to the 4th floor.
So, the first thing I enter the mall,
was to find the escalator.
Knowing that I'm damn afraid of heights,
I step onto the escalator....
CB.
Its really HIGH okay?!
Seriously, Its not for those who're afraid of heights.
Maybe I sound too extraggerating,
but for me, YES,
Its really that SCARY!
*faint*
I called baby for accompany while i took the escalator.
I heed his advice never never to look down.
Luckily I didn't,
If not Iluma's escalator will have their
very first accident,
by me.
*Yawnnnnnnnnnns*
I'm damn tired.
Gonna sleep now.
wtf, its only 11:44pm now.
I usually sleep at 2am luh.
Nights!

No comments: