Saturday, March 14

I love my fringe

Very cheap & delicious Japanese Bento, at Golden Mile Hawker


CHAWAN~
Seafood pizza
Thin/crispy crust, yum yum tomato sauce, cheese cheese!


M.A.C model
Our "tattoos"

Male Hello Kitty. LOL

I'VE A NEW FRINGE!
My first bangs.
At least this fringe wouldn't be poking and pricking my eyes,
unlike the one before.
Anyway, met cuzzy today & went to make a new passport as my
previous photo need to have a change, it was taken when I'm like P4?
9 years ago, my face definitely had changed!
Well, gonna wait a week for collection, there were tonnes of people
making passport, no choice.
Had my branch at 3pm...
3PM luh!
Nearly fainted, too hungry. :(
Why?
Cause I'm late.
:D
Ate that super cheap & yummy Japanese Bento that only cost $4.80!
Then cuzzy ordered a must try thin thin crust pizza.
Got gastric pain after that, cause its simply too fulling.
Trained down to town & met up with my girls.
I TRAINED DOWN TO MEET THEM OKAY?
But i took a cab home in the night.
:x
As usual, headed down to our favourite hangout place
Spinelli at Heeren.
Sunkiss Twist~ Sunkiss Twist~
:)






离开妳不等于我的世界会崩溃

No comments: