Saturday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!

Very very very very overdue photos............


Y's Ice cream!


Taken from Heng's place
Heng's pretty pretty MJ tiles
-___- I'm used to this face
13 yao arh!
Doraemon bicycle's ring ring

He loves Ribena ice pop!

Candid! Miru is yawning actually
I hate this kind of soft candies
But i think it's cute?
Biggest, brightest moon I've ever seen!
Cutest, laziest meow luh! Scratching it's own belly. -_-
Valentine's Eve
Chocolate-cornflakes from KAh, i just love the heart-shaped icing sugarFlower from Heng :DOnly picture i took in Dbl O
V's Day
Miru had chicken on V's Day.........We had steamboat!:DAWWWWW~ Baby in my Pyjamas !:):)):))):)))) :)))))
Happy V's Day to all!
Met up with my girls on Friday & nua in town.
Exchange our gifts & it's my first time doing that for
Valentine's day!
Cabbed down to Dbl O after that with S & A.
Too bad for you-know-who that you can't join us,
I promise we'll go on your big day, which is coming soon! :D
Met S's friends there, played games.
Drink, drank, drunk.
My whole face turned from RED to PALE.
Yea, must admit that i can't drink yea.
A accompanied me to the restroom & i sat down on the toilet bowl, fainting soon!
The cleaner walked past & passed me her medicated oil.
So kind! :D
Feeling better after that, but when I walked back to that place again, i just feel like puking.
Then A & Sgt Chua accompanied me out to buy bread.
So kind again! :D
Shall not continue anymore, will be very long-winded yea.
I guess i celebrated V's day in a very unique way this year.
Had steamboat as dinner at home,
with my sis & sis's boyfriend.
:D
Enjoyed it thou, very heart-warming mah.
No meh?!
Watched New In Town with Baby at GWC in the noon.
The movie not bad thou, male actor is effing cute lah.
3/5 i shall rate.
Bought drinks & extra food back home after the movie,
& baby said something very very very lame in the cab.
Your grandpop is not a seahorse okay?
(Inner joke)
Baby, we've been together for 411 days.
Yea, had been through quite a lot of tough times,
with you giving me loads of problems,
although I've contributed some too. :D
Our relationship however wasn't a smooth one.
I believe, we'll get better & better when times goes by.
Lovey lovey you hooooo!
♥♥♥

No comments: