Sunday, December 14

Miru will be fine aye? :(




Mango Mellowish!Cocoa Heaven!

Met girl at GWC kinda last minute.
Shop around & finally bought something for myself.
Now then i realised, i really have to buy quite a lot of things.
Seldom go shopping past few months, sad.
Holidays now, I'm gonna shop till I'm broke.
Yea, I'm already broke even before half of the month.
That's my speciality, spend money like there is no tomorrow.
:D

GWC changed quite a lot yea?
Old Best Denki became M&S.
SayCheese became Fish&Co.
TCC changed too!
Became more classic in their decorations.
Heh, I like.

Hopefully I'm able to catch Twilight tomorrow,
then dinner with sis & mammy.
& oh yah, I accidentally dropped a tiny grape on the floor.
Miru ate it, & I'm so worried now.
FYI, dog can't consume grapes nor raisins.
Everybody are sure about chocolates,
however, grapes & raisins is lethal for dog too.
So don't ever feed them with those scary food!
Miru is a healthy boy,
i pray that he will be alright,
if not I'll be so dead. :(

No comments: