Tuesday, December 23

Adeline, no more cabs!


Miru acting cute
Is a dog? Is a human?Is a dog that looks like human -_-
Miru with his Lamb BentoDoesnt these 2 dogs remind you of the Fedex or DHL advertisment?



Miru attended his first Xmas party.
Gathering all Spitz at Urban & Miru had Lamb Bento!
Hah.
He was afraid of other dogs no matter in what sizes,
but he dont have this problems towards humans.
:)
I'm falling sick.
The smell of those petroleum produced by motor cars is HORRIBLE!
Was in town today to do my LFS projects.
Walking around interviewing strangers their knowledge about AIDS.
Didn't really know how to approach them, all of us was like,
"Eh that angmoh look friendly."
"Don't want lah, the lady look fierce luh!"
Turned out that the ang moh isn't friendly at all even though he was smiling all the way.
He rejected us before we could say anything.

Manage to get some young peeps & finished our survey.
Surprisingly, all of them actually know the difference between HIV & AIDS.
I didn't know that till today. :D

I always tell myself, not to take cab anymore.
I just cant resist the temptations.
However, i would say this loudly that i wouldn't ever ever ever take cab from
Takashimaya, the taxi stand in front of Sushi Tei.

Why?
Long queue, yes.

The crowd is terrible,
the ventilation there, gawd, i don't know how should i describe that thingy.
It just produce tons of hot air luh,
the whole area became so stuffy!
In additional, the petroleum smell is wtf.
Under the ventilation, smelling tons of petroleum gas,
can die leh dey!
I waited that pathetic cab for 40mins.
Actually wanted to get off the queue & take a bus instead,
but since I've waited for so long, why not wait awhile more luh.

Sigh, & I'm feeling feverish luh.
That strong petroleum smell is still in my lungs now. :(((((
Happy Happy Happy!
Gonna have MJ session again with my girls!
Hehhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Xmas is just 2 days away~

No comments: