Saturday, December 20

18 18 18 18 18


Happy 18th Birthday Adeline!
Heh.
Yep, I'm finally 18 after waiting for so long.
I'm not afraid to see police anehmore! :x
Anyway, had a wonderful time with my bitches
& of cause bitches' bastards, & M.

Met Baby in the afternoon to catch Four Christmases.
The show i must say, its not boring thou,
but its hilarious, especially the milk puking part.
Ahem.
Okay, then to Marina Sq then to Esplanade, then to Dbl O.
Had Parissssss for our dinner & its not so awesome?
Although they have wide food variety, its not that yummy?
Rot at Esplanade doing something meaningful, heh.
Was wondering why everybody was busy writing on those big plastic balls.
Then we found out this booth giving free balls for public to write
our wishes or whatever you want to write on it.
They gonna throw all these balls into the river where Merlion stand.
Of cause, we grab a ball & began to write all sorts of craps. Ha.
M, you should know what i meant!

Cabbed down to Dbl O with Heng to meet up cuzzy & friends.
Maybe i cabbed too much, & its time to let me feel the pinch
of pouring money into cab fares.
We walked a distance & manage to hop on a cab,
very posh, very big.
Never seen that kind of cabs thou, its rare...
Got on to the cab, uncle press the metre,
CBD area $3, i know.
The original price is already fucking $5.
WTH.
Means its already $8 even the cab wasn't moving.
-Faint- Lucky is quite a short distance.
So please avoid getting in that kind of cabby,
its by SMART. =_=

Kinda scare, as this is my first time to club mah.
Heng, i gave my virginity to you leh. :x
Queued & showed my IC proudly.
Hahahhahahahahaha.
Bouncers was cool, air-con was cold.
& yea, its dark with flashing lights.
Manage to find a place to sit & i was still afraid at that moment.
I don't know wth I'm scare of, but just uneasy. =/
Music was blasting, then G bought me a shot.
Tequila :D
I suck the lemon, lick the salt, sip a lil.
& it really taste sucky.
I cant drink, not even Jolly Shandy alright?
Luckily I wasn't drunk that night.
I was wondering why there ain't anyone dancing?
& their answer to me was, " The night is still young!"
Alright, & after awhile, crowds coming in.
The music was great, but too bad i wasn't drunk,
cause can get high with Heng. :DDDDD
Police came to spot check around 2+, very sway.
Anyway, I wanna club again!
Slept at 430am over cuzzy's place,
& tadah, I'm sleeping at this timing again.

Yawns, I'm looking forward for my 19th birthday!
Muahahahahaha.
Kidding.

Nights!

No comments: