Sunday, November 30

Look at the leaf












This is how hardworking we're luh


Forfeited

Forfeited!

The sky is pink!
By2!

Pictures uploaded are in random order.

Out of 48 hours, i only slept 6 hours.
I looked so shag now lah.
Not mentally, but physically tired.

Chalet was kinda fun.
Thanks ahwei!
Only 8 stay over, 4 slept, 2 playing Ps2,
& the remaining 2 BBQ-ing at 2am.
Of cause, I'm not the one sleeping first luh,
although I'm tired.
K & I was busy BBQ-ing those marshmallows.
Heavenly!
The outer crust of marshmallow is damn crispy,
while the inner of marshmallow is as soft as Kotex luh.
M & ahwei's boyfriend was busy playing Risk lah.
So K & I took the bicycle, & cycle around.
It it so so so so so eerie lah i tell you.
Those dim lights, unknown shouting from nowhere.
& M kept singing, " Lady in red~~~~", while we're having supper.
-__________-
Glad that there isn't "anything" that came to disturb. :)
Kbox was fun,
that i actually slept in the room.
Hello?
Adeline slept in Kbox,
buy 4D please.
& yup, I'm really that tired.
Finally body gave way, i fall asleep despite of horrible noises
i should say, created by M & quiet-but-not-really-quiet-guy
who acted in The Days.
Cabbed home, & i slept immediately as if i haven't been sleeping for days.
Aye true, i didn't sleep for days :(
I'm still yawning now luh.

& suddenly remembered that,
tomorrow is fucking Monday,
going to fucking school,
see fucking teeeeeeeecha,
do fucking hell projects.
So fuck up isn't it.
SIGH!
Things that really can cheer me up is only the
Genting trip,
my 18th year on earth,
Christmas,
first year anniversary with that special one,
& MY CAMBODIA TRIP!
I'M SELECTED, god damn selected!
ehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

I feel like eating fishball mian.
=/

Will update pictures soon.
Really that tired. :(

No comments: