Tuesday, November 18


I simply dread this, ever since that fatal day..

Sinful! Choco-chip macadamia!
"Am i cuter without my ears?"Miruku(bottom right), my previous Spitz.
Does he resemble like Bolt? :))))
Miru(bottom left), fat dog.
Sis said i behave like this irritating cutie here.


Finally, caught Madagascar2 today!
The movie was great.
However, if compared between the 2 comedies I've
watched this year,
i still thinks that Tropic Thunder made me
laughed my arse out.

I cant wait to watch Bolt!
I cant wait to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua!
I cant wait to watch Ice Age3!
& maybe, Winx Club: The secret of the lost kingdom?
._.

Didn't went school for 3 consecutive days.
I'm superb.
I'm really stressed up by tons of school projects,
although there are only 2,
its enough to kill me!

I don't wanna go school.

Yea, I'm trying to avoid those stress.
Which is why I'm not attending school.
But do teachers really understand?
Prolly they would say, " I'm not gonna care about those who
don't bother to come to school."
Ya, totally agreed.
If I'm the teacher, i would say so too.
I rather put all my attention in those who can really study
& score fucking A(s).
Unfortunately, I'm not in that calibre.

I once thought that, ITE,
will never have good teachers.
Good teachers meaning that those who is willing to
make an effort to push their kids, motivate them,
& see them excel.

Surprisingly, I've met one.
Yea, tons of motivation baby.

Now, the motivation is no longer there.
Without it, I'm back to again that
appearance-rate-in-school-is-low.
Sigh, not gonna say anymore.

Lastly, i wanna say that,
3 absentees today, isn't planned.
Its purely coincidence.

Sigh, 7 hours more to school.

No comments: