Friday, November 28

Fucking hell.
I'm gonna get fucking de-bar again.
WHY LIKE THAT?!
WHY LIKE THAT LUH!
Why can't the school just let us be,
since the results is ours lah!
I attempt to wake up in the morning,
& move my ass to school,
i just cant. :(
Thinking of the journey to school,
its really borrrrrrrrrrrring.
Ya ya, you might say,
"Your house so nearrr school!"
You wouldn't understand luh,
those train rides, bus trips.
I seem to be like immune to my alarm clock,
to Miru's disturbing at 8am everyday
& my maid's slapping on hand method.
Nothing seems to work on me.
God, please make my alarm louder.
However, I'm blame too lah.
Holidays are coming,
of cause I'm already indulging myself in holiday mood!

Talking about this coming holiday,
i can write a 5 pages long essay luh!
Firstly, i don't know what happen to daddy,
that he actually allow me to go overseas with my friends.
WAH. I tell you, my dad don't even allow me to chalet,
i only went to a chalet once.
& this time is going out of Singapore lehhh.
Secondly, of cause is laoniang's 18th birthday lahh.
I'm soo excited!! Heh.
& my dear bitches,
i don't want condoms please.
LOLOLOLOLOL~
Lastly, is Christmas!!!!!
I always love Christmas!
Ah, December~~~
Good month! -_-

Aye, actually I'm worried for my attendance lah.
Seriously speaking, if i really got de-bar,
then no exams,
then i don't know what will happen lah.
One & a half more year to go,
then I'll leave this fucking school.
Hooray....... :(

I wanna watch Quarantine.
I wanna watch Bolt.
I wanna watch Twilight.

No comments: