Saturday, September 20

Extension anyone?


I'm too bored.
:DDDD



Lunch :(
Toilet?

I'm the only one entertaining him -_-
Ahheng
Mark look skinny in this pic
We're the paparazee.



Nippon Village




I'm fucking tired.
Back from class chalet,
& its tiring.
I dont know why too. -_-
Didnt managed to take many
pictures as my camera
died on me on the first day of the chalet.
Talk cock, play games, sing along.
Spent the first midnight at nearby
coffeeshop,
Drink, drank, drunk.
No lah, didnt drunk. :D
Walked back to chalet around 4am+?
No place to sleep. :(
So only get to sleep at 7am.
Then woke up at 11. :(

Second day was fun,
especially the night in arcade with
Beibei, Mark, Syamil & Fadzly!
:DDDDD
I completely changed the
perspective of arcade.
Its was so fun la.
The throwing tons of balls
at the screen is fucking fun la!!
LOL. The game is to throw balls
at the screen to wipe out enemies.
So those guys were just throwing anyhow,
& we earn 120 tickets. :D
In exchange, the guys chose a can of coke,
& a lolipop. -_-
Thanks hur.

I'm veryveryvery tired still.
:(
I miss beibei.
I wanna sleep.
Nights