Monday, August 25

I finally went to send my phone
for repair today!
With the company of Joleen, Siree, Kelly & Amber!
:DDDDDD
& it cost me fcuking $150 for the screen.
Looking for job desperately now.
Have lobang from Jo & Kelly.
Guess i'll start to work very soon after exams.
Slack the whole afternoon in town.
Walking around, window shopping is a torture..
Went home with Siree, & we laughed
till we both teared. -__-
& met 2 really sot kia on the MRT.
They're really really sot...

Moneh is everything.

Quarreled with bei just now.
& i'm fine now.
I still love you as much as ever baby.
Just treat me a few times of ajisen,
& you'll be forgiven fully! Heh. :x

Back to Moneh is everything.
Moneh is money, money is moneh.
But i like to call it as " Moneh"
Well, i have loads of things to buy& pay.
  1. Repairing fees
  2. Baby's birthday
  3. New specs
  4. New cloth for cuzzy's wedding
Theres more,
but i think i will take sometime to list
every single thing down.
Basically, the first two is the most wanted.
So prolly if i cant find any job,
i might go & rob POSB. :((((
Or DBS.
They combined company anyway? :D

I've decided.
I'll eat less,
eat cheaper,
not gonna take any cab anymore,
spend my moneh WISELY!
If you peeps have any great savings deals,
dont mind letting me know? :D

Alright, exams coming.
Got to pull up my socks,
although i dont wear any. :xx

BYE.



To BillGates:

Can you be my God-Papa?