Saturday, August 30


After several times of dropping....
Dental stick!


Exams is coming soon!
Sigh.
How how how ?!

Sent my handphone for repair.
Getting it back next week.
There goes my 150bucks.
Tsk.

Doing something for bei tml,
together with the help
from Joleen!
:D:D:D:D:D

Went to watch Wall-E yesterday.
& please, go & watch it!
ITS SO FREAKING CUTE LA.
EVVVVVE~~~~~~~ :DDDDD
The story line is nice too.
I teared a lil again. -_-
Every show i also got wept a bit.
Only for DeathRace, i didnt. :D
Met Siree, Mark& Syamil in town after that.
Went down Bugis & met up with the rest.
I had AlmondMilkShake from Rockery again.
Its a heavenly drink. :D
Finally, took a bus home with bei.
I rarely take bus with him yea? -_-

Gonna have a class chalet soon.
& im so lookng forward.
:D
BOOTY DANCE AYE?
Hehs.

Last day of 7th month!
Although SD have been sharing a lot
of those stories together,
& i've smelt a lot of things too,
it doesnt affect me.
& a month of sharing earth with
"good brothers" has ended! :DDD
HOORAY~
Can go & swim liao.

18Sep is coming.
I'll never forget
this date,
this girl,
her smile.

Bye.