Monday, July 28


See my DarkEyeRings...
My Butt





Name: Miru Tang
Breed: Japanese Spitz
Age: 2months
Birthday: 23rd May 2008

:D
Miru really make my day!
Cried twice in school, cause of some reasons.
Feeling very depressed. Dont know why.
Then Joleen not in school somemore. :(
In OFA that period, i called mummy to
inform her something.
Then mummy said that jie& liang-ge brought someone
home & made her very angry. ( Joking tone )
The moment my mummy said that,
i knew it will be a dog.
But was thinking whether is it Jack.R.T or someother breed.
TADAAH~
Its Japanese Spitz!
Cause around April this year, ive got an adult JapaneseSpitz from
my mummy's friend. But it barked at my daddy.
So that poor dog was sent back to the owner.

Miru's eyebag area is very dark.
Cause of his tearing, that made his fur stained.
We'll get it removed soon!
But liang-ge prefered it there,
cause it looks like panda.

Miru is very active, & he loves to nibble
my fingers & my toes. -___-
He dont run but he hop.
He dont bark but he make funny sounds.
He is my sister's "son",
which meant that hes my NEPHEW!
:DDDDDDDDDDD
& the most importantly,
he love the toy bone that i've just bought for him!
Hehhehs.

Tomorrow having si lang OFA Excel test.
Walan.
Was telling Dp, i will steady steady walk in
& do my test.
I dont care. :))))))))))
Having slight fever & flu!
I dont understand why im always sick.
So sick~~ so sick~~~

Miss my beibei.

Cough faster okay okay?

Love
Beibei~
Love Miru........
My gothic dog who put eyeliners. :x


BYE PEEPS!