Tuesday, June 24

Accompanied bei to hospital this morning for the op.
Just reached home & im still waiting for bei's reply.
He's still in the op theatre, guess will be out by 430pm.
Everything will be just fine, hugs.

Left the hospital when bei was called into the room for preparation.
Was waiting for sis at the mrt, & there was this girl keep following me.
I walk around the mrt station & shes following me, looking around too.
Got a bit freaky so smsed J to keep me accompanied.
Guess what, after i smsed, the girl dissapeared. -_-
Sis reached & went to the newly renovated chinatown market.
Ate the Jiu Ji porridge for lunch.
I simply love it, so yummy can. :DDDDDDD

Going jogging soon. Shocked? -.-
Yea, haven been exercising for like, months?
& IM DYING TO CLUB. :(
18Dec, im waiting!



我们却越爱越深 认识你让我的幸福如此悦耳 .